Montag, 13. Oktober 2008

bilderlauf II


Festtagsumzug - Santa Monica Cruise




Beachlife in Belaulim

(all pics copyrighted by pepperlandblog)

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Kommentar siehe unten

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Andy,
sehr schöne Bilder ... wäre schön wenn ihr sie in ein Gadget packt, damit sie in einer normalen Größe aufpoppen - siehe blog Pee und Err -
jetzt werden sie nur in Übergröße angezeigt und man muß wie wild herumscrollen.
Weiterhin ein fröhliches Indien wünscht Peter

Anonym hat gesagt…

well, besides the diving maybe, you really have no reason to complain - you probably see and experience even more than me :)
I totally forgot about your blog (since i-net time is always so limited), but I'll come here more often from now on - especially since I will take a travelbreak from next week on and live in a house with high-speed-i-net-flatrate!
But then I'll also have to look for a job - but it's probably time after about eight months enjoying myself...
Have a great time - and read you soon :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

jaja, bilder schoen einfuegen leichter als gesagt.