Dog, Tired: Spooky, Experience India topdog, likes the camera and is tired after a long ride in the jeep, on which he decided to puke 3 times. I don't like dogs anyway. Then, there is the Indian style of customer service: M. with 5! eager Al Bundies... no, they actually were all really nice! Sindur (K. explained) makes us look good, as you can see (that's the churida K was writing about). At last, you can also see what traveling in India does to you. At the end, you're really tired...
2 Kommentare:
Anonym
hat gesagt…
Wonderful photos, I espcially liek the expression on the last one.
Blogging while travelling the Indian subcontinent. we'll keep y'all updated on what is happening...
so far, we're been to:
Bombay/Mumbai
Arambol
Panajim
Kannur
Kambalakkad
2 Kommentare:
Wonderful photos, I espcially liek the expression on the last one.
also, I cannot spell. :( Or is that type?
Kommentar veröffentlichen